Design and construction
We will use our 15 years of experience in the aerial park industry to lead you through the park planning and construction phase as quickly and efficiently as possible. We understand how important a new project is to you and our staff will work with you every step of the way to ensure your vision becomes a reality.
Below is a general outline of the planning and construction of a new adventure park.
Planning phase (2-6 weeks)
- Meet by phone to discuss your ideas and determine what your vision and goals are.
- Site visit 1 – Treetop Trekking staff will visit your property with you to discuss what options are available, to brainstorm park ideas and decide on a potential layout.
- Site visit 2 – Treetop Trekking will visit your property and present a general park layout. Once a general plan is confirmed a GPS inventory of suitable trees will be taken, and game/ zip line lengths are measured.
- Arborist visit – Treetop Trekking will arrange for its Arborist to visit the site to confirm the long-term health of the identified trees (This may be done in conjunction with Site Visit 2).
- Final presentation – Treetop Trekking will meet on site with all stakeholders to present a final park layout. Updates can then be made at partners request. Course alignment and difficulty ratings are confirmed before construction begins.
Construction Phase (8 – 16 weeks)
- Tree/ forest preparation
- Game construction
- Platform installation
- Zip line installation
- Game installation
Zip Line & Aerial Game Parks
Treetop Trekking is one of North America’s most experienced builders of zip line and aerial game parks. Since 2002 our team has constructed over 20 aerial parks in Canada and the U.S., and we have the knowledge and experience to make sure your next zip line and aerial park is on the cutting edge of innovation, easy to operate, and unforgettable for your visitors.
REGARDLESS OF YOUR BUDGET OR THE SIZE OF PROPERTY AVAILABLE, WE HAVE A PROJECT THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
Our Zip Line & Aerial Game Parks are a combination of games like wooden bridges, hammock nets, balance logs, etc. leading from tree to tree with zip lines mixed in. Users wear rock climbing style harnesses and lanyards to secure safely to lifelines throughout the course.
Whether for personal or commercial use, Treetop Trekking Zip Line & Aerial Game Parks are works of art in the trees that are sure to provide years of fun and enjoyment. We customize each park to your terrain and vision. You can be involved as much or as little as you like in the planning and design process. This is your project, and we are only here to make sure it becomes a reality.
Choose specific games and bridge types, wood stains, etc. or leave it up to us if you prefer.
Zip Lines & Zip Line Treetop Adventures
Whether you are looking for an exhilarating zip line tour in a forest setting or a stand-alone zip line in a city center, Treetop Trekking has the experience and creativity to make your vision a reality.
Our design and construction style can be customized to blend into the surroundings and are truly works of art. We use the latest technology to ensure our zip lines are low maintenance, easy to operate and extremely safe.
Treewalk Village is a unique new adventure park concept for kids.
Now the youngest adventurers can get in on the forest fun, with this new activity ideal for ages 3 – 7. The centerpiece of Treewalk Village is a network of colorful treehouses connected by 8ft tall hammock nets, ramps and slides. Once off the ground, guests are enclosed entirely, so there is no need for safety harnesses. In addition to the tree house network, Treewalk Villages can also feature tunnel networks, mini obstacle courses, giant net set-ups and other stand-alone activities.
Top 5 benefits of installing a Treewalk Village at your park:
- Increase family visitation with this activity for ages 3-7+
- Keep operating costs low. Over 200 guests for 2-3 staff members.
- No need to purchase customer safety equipment.
- Increase offerings for elementary schools and other youth groups.
- Very high repeat visitation numbers.
Click here to download our PDF Treewalk Village construction document.
Temporary Zip Lines
A temporary zip line is an excellent addition to large-scale festivals, events, and trade shows. A Zip line will increase attendance numbers by enticing an entirely different demographic to visit your event.
Indoor or outdoor, a zip line can be set up just about anywhere using trees or scaffolding towers and can be anchored to existing structures or custom ballasts.
- 2015 Toronto PanAm Games
- 2015, 2016 Montreal Festival des Lumieres
- 2013 Montreal Festival en Pleine Aire
- 2013, 2014 Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show
- 2012 Toronto Cottage Life Show
A Via Ferrata course is a great way to make use of a unique an often underutilized part of your property. Large or small, just about any rock face can accommodate a Via Ferrata.
The concept was originated in the Italian Alps during the war, where Via Ferrata routes were set up to allow troops to move safely from one area to another, out of the view of enemies below.
Today a Via Ferrata is a fun activity that compliments an aerial adventure park very well.